On February 20th we would like to invite you for another Trance Dance session at vzw Dwarsligger in Melle.
New for this session is the co-creation with Karien 'Iztacitlal' Detavernier. As a shamanic healer, Karien has been guiding groups and circles for 16 years, and organizes sweat lodge ceremonies.
Karien will guide the opening and closing circle.
More information about Karien's services can be found on her website Shamanour.
Let it be
The theme for this session is Let it be. We don't always have to try to let go, push away or ignore what doesn't feel right. Acceptance and letting it be is often the key.
And you also just may be who you are.
Edit: this session has already taken place
But if you would like to be kept informed of upcoming sessions, then subscribe to the Harmonics newsletter.
What is Trance Dance?
Is Trance dance new to you? Then take a look at our Trance Dance page.
Curious about the music? On this Trance Dance Music page you can listen to the music of the previous session.
Each session different music is selected. For this session on February 20, the music will be selected based on the theme Let it be
For questions you can of course always contact Wouter via the contact form or via WhatsApp
Program February 20
- welcome from 6:45pm
- opening circle by Karien at 7pm
- next we start the trance dance, which takes 1 to 1,5 hour and is concluded with an integration moment
- closing circle
- we finish the latest by 10pm
Bring your own
- blindfold, best is dark, multi-layered fabric
- (yoga) cushion to sit (during the opening and closing circle)
- a blanket (integration moment after the dance)
- bottle of water
- possibly pen and paper to write down your experiences after the dance
Gontrode Heirweg 141
9090 Melle, Belgium
(best is to type 'vzw Dwarligger' in the gps)